Uniquely designed for Mac.Your Mac is safe, so why is it important to make it safer? Not only do online dangers threaten your computer, but your Apple device can also become a carrier of malware that spreads to your friends and family. ESET Cybersecurity is designed to be smart and clean, just like your Mac. Powered by the advanced ThreatSense® scanning engine, ESET Cybersecurity features proactive protection, an intuitive user interface, and solutions that run seamlessly in the background.
The only ICSA certified Mac product.ESET is the first and only company in the world with ICSA certification for Mac OS X.
ESET Cybersecurity features the same Threatsense engine as the ESET product the certificate was awarded to, ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac OS X, providing the same security used by corporations throughout the globe.
Key BenefitsSafe made safer
ESET Cybersecurity adds an extra layer of detection to OS X Internet security features blocking any attempts to infect your Mac or steal your personal information. It'll eliminate threats to your Mac from email and removable media, such as USB, FireWire, CDs, and DVDs as well as protect your Mac from malicious third party applications.
Eliminates PC Viruses
When sharing music, video, or other files, it's possible that these contain viruses that are not a threat to the Mac, but should be removed to protect your friends, family and others who may receive files from you. ESET Cybersecurity eliminates Windows, Linux and OS X malware in real-time.
Keeps your machine running faster for longer
ESET Cybersecurity won't slow your Mac down. Full disk scans run smoothly in the background and security updates are automatic. Now, you can work, play, explore and create without slowdowns, annoying pop-ups, or compromising security for productivity.
Free UK-based phone support 7 days a week
If you have any problems as a new or existing ESET customer, you have free access to our UK-based technical support team 7 days a week. Support hours are:
Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 5pm
Call: 0845 838 0832
ESET Cybersecurity is easy to install and setup, features intuitive dashboard displays, and provides instructions on how to address security threats. By integrating seamlessly with your Mac, ESET Cybersecurity works quietly in the background with low memory usage and minimal alerts.
Free protection for additional OS
Our new Unilicencing model allows you to use one licence to protect a range of platforms on one machine without the need to buy further licences.
So you can purchase a single license for the original operating system and use it in virtual environments with no additional costs.
- On demand and scheduled scans for your various storage devices, including Time Machine archives
- Drop files and folders into the ESET dock icon or open window for a quick scan.
- Proactive detection of Mac and Windows viruses, spyware and other threats, using ESET's ThreatSense technology
- Small and non-invasive updates
- Intuitive and familiar OS X look and feel
- Scanning of shared folders for virtual machines (e.g. Parallels Desktop, VMWare Fusion, or Bootcamp)
- Scans removable media, including USB drives, CDs and DVDs, memory sticks, etc.
- Advanced setup for power-users to control scan depth, set file, folder or volume exclusions, set level of heuristics, and much more
- Protect Additional Systems for Free for multiple operating systems running on a single machine – it counts as one license.
The ESET Cybersecurity advantageLow memory usage, minimal alerts and an intuitive interface designed for your OS X system are just some of the ways ESET makes your life simpler. ESET Cybersecurity is easy to use and right at home on your Mac.
- Stay light: Work, play, explore and create—without slowdowns or annoying pop-ups, and ESET security updates are small, timely and automatic.
- Stay fast: Built for speed and efficiency, ESET Cybersecurity means that even disk-intensive operations, such as full disk scans run smoothly and quickly, so there’s no compromising security for productivity.
- Stay protected: Exchanging files, forwarding emails with your friends and surfing websites that contain threats, can make your Mac a carrier that spreads threats. ESET Cybersecurity eliminates Windows, Linux and OS X malware threats in real-time.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5.x (Leopard) and newer with Intel Processor
- Memory: 95 MB
- Disk Space (Download): 35 MB
- Disk Space (Installation): 96 MB
|Users||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years|
| Save up to 25% on all |
|Buy Now Free Trial|
Copy From : http://eset.co.uk/Home/Cybersecurity